This article is for those who shop at Lowe’s frequently. Are you one of those who shop frequently and now don’t want to pay every time you shop there? We know this could get annoying and Lowe observed this too. Hence they have come up with a solution. Lowe’s Credit Card. It is exactly what you think and we all have been using it too. This article will give you the complete information on what it is? How to use it and where can you get one. Read ahead to know more.
Lowe’s Credit Card
This is just like any other credit card and the functions are the same as other credit cards. You can get this credit card and then after every purchase you only need to swipe this card. No money will be taken from you, only the information of your purchase will be stored with Lowe’s with the amount. After a fixed period of time, you will have to pay the lump sum amount of every purchase you made at that period of time. This is Lowe’s Credit Card.
Not everyone who shops frequently can get the Lowe’s Credit Card. There are some requirements that you need to check before requesting the credit card. These requirements are:
- You need to be an adult that means above the age of 18.
- There should be an account in your name in a bank.
- The credit score should be good.
- You must be a US citizen.
If you check all of this requirement then you can apply for the credit card.
Lowe’s Credit Card Registration
Now, there is a particular process you need to follow in order to successfully register for the credit card. Follow the steps given below.
- Open your browser and search for Lowe’s Credit Card
- You should find yourself on this site.
- Click on the option “Apply Now.”
- You should find yourself on this page.
- Fill out the basic details asked on this page.
- Now, click continue.
- You will now get the options of credit cards available.
- Choose one and click on continue.
- You can now see the terms.
- Accept it if you agree with it.
- Click continue and your registration will be completed.
This completes the registration process and if the credit card is approved, it will reach you on your address within 2-3 weeks.
Types of Credit Card
There are two types of credit card that is provided to Lowe’s customer. Lowe’s Advantage Card and Lowe’s Business Credit. Now, Lowe’s Business Credit is divided into 3 cards. Lowe’s Business Account, Lowe’s Accounts Receivable, and Lowe’s Business Reward Card.
Lowe’s Advantage Card
- You will get 5% off every day on your eligible purchases.
- With this card you don’t have to pay the special financing service will take care of your purchases.
- The minimum purchase is $299.
- Enjoy 84 monthly payments at a 7.99% rate on purchase above $2000.
Lowe’s Business Account
- Pay in a low amount or pay in full, your choice.
- No annual fee
- 5% off every day on your purchases every day.
- You can share the credit line between multiple cards.
Lowe’s Accounts Receivable
- You will need to pay in full every month.
- No annual fee
- 5% off every day on your eligible purchases
- You can add multiple authorized buyers
- You can also choose your limit on a single purchase.
- Track your spending across any purchases
Lowe’s Business Reward Card
- Accepted at Lowe’s and other places where American Express cards are accepted.
- 5% off every day on eligible purchases.
- You can either carry the balance or pay in full.
- 3x the points when used in a restaurant.
- 2x the points when used at Lowe’s.
- 1x the points for other purchases.
- You can add members to this card.
- Set up account alerts.
You can block your card anytime you want you can do this in two ways. Either delete your Lowe’s account or call at the customer care number and ask them to block your card. This will successfully deactivate your credit card. When can you do so? When your card is stolen or when you don’t need the card anymore.
This completes the information on Lowe’s Credit Card. We hope the information was helpful and you were able to understand what are the uses and advantages of this credit card. If you have any doubt let us know in the comment section below.